The IpTL 770 Series provides a scalable concentration point for multisite or mobile users. Software Scalable from 1 to 25 connection the 770 Series provides the connectivity, control, and configuration for your multisite Voice, Video, Data networking requirements. With fallback and hot-standby redundancy standard, the 770 Series delivers the your application with the right amount of connections, future expandability, and the full power of IpTL’s Trust & Control™.
Just like the World’s Longest Ethernet Cable™ – IpTL’s unique combination of transparency, security, and management deliver Trust-and-Control™ from the office to the remote anywhere – anytime.
Built on IpTL’s access-based converged infrastructure technologies, such as the Model 71, Model 75, and Model 79R, the Model 770 Series solution provides the same network connectivity, application transparency, and tunnel security without the individual hardware overhead, maintenance, and costs of a separately maintained hardware installations.
When to Use
- Central site aggregation for up to 25 remote connections or users
- Provides expandability – pay for and use only the number of connections you need
- Investment protection – no rip out of equipment or changes to remotes – not even a reboot is required
- Connect and Scale from 1 to 25 simultaneous secure Ethernet connections.
- Expand by only adding connection licenses – only deploy what you need today and expand more in the future
- 4 GigEthernet Wired TX ports
- Transparent to all Ethernet L2/LAN traffic including SCADA, VoIP/UC, H.263/H.264, IP Cameras, and VLANs/VTP/ISL
- Dual USB host interfaces for 3G/4G dongle support – disaster recovery/redundancy
- Any port can be used for tunnel, uplink, or hosts
- Full independent remote management AES256 Encryption, X.509v3 certificate, Perfect Forward Secrecy
- Fully compatible with any IpTL appliance